AGCO Corporation Fabrication Operator in Beloit, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12379657
Location:Beloit, KS, US
JOB TITLE: Fabrication Operator
DEPARTMENT: Prefabrication LOCATION: Beloit, KS
SUMMARY:AGCO,a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions, has an excitingcareer opportunity fora Press Brake Operatorto join our teaminBeloit, KS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Program and Operate fabrication machines.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments
- Work with tight tolerances.
- Reading blueprints and diagrams and conducting first/last piece inspection
- Adjusting machine settings to meet job specifications.
- Responsible for machine operation and transferring finish goods to appropriate pallet/cart for transport to other departments.
- Proper and safely set up, operation, and calibration of CNC machines
- Work independently, maintaining timely machine set up and finishing transfer of product.
- Perform Quality Assurance of the machine operation in order that product is modified per blue print specifications.
- During machine run times the employee watches control settings for appropriate machine readings.
- Notifies management of product discrepancies, equipment malfunctions and/or personal injuries.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required to perform the duties of an order filler.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Good organization skills, ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Basic math skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, showing motivation, organization and accountability.
- Function as part of a team, both direct and cross-functional.
- Strong work ethic and able to work under minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- Available to work extended hours as required
Knowledge & Experience
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent
- Certifications/License: None
Other Requirements & Work Environment:
- Must wear the proper personal protective equipment (PPE): Steel-toed boots, protective eyewear, hearing protection, and hand protection.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Withstand environmental temperatures working inside and outside.
This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be, an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this job.This job description is intended as an accurate reflection of principal job requirements and working conditions.Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as needed.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
\ Nearest Major Market:Salina\ Nearest Secondary Market:McPherson\ Job Segment:Agricultural, Fabrication, Equipment Operator, CNC, Inspector, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Quality