Four County Mental Health, Inc. Adult Shared Living - Attendant Care in Coffeyville, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12318655
four county mental health center, inc.
title of position:
CSS Attendant Care
CSS Program Coordinator
High School Diploma or GED and meet State of Kansas qualifications for attendant care worker; be 18 years old or older
Posses demonstrated interpersonal skills; ability to work with the severely and persistently mentally ill population; and ability to react effectively in a wide variety of human service situations
Completion of required trainings upon hire
Practice from a strengths based philosophy
Work independently, or as a productive member of a team to develop a therapeutic rapport with diverse individuals
Dependable vehicle, valid drivers license, and compliance with agencys liability carriers requirements may be required depending on job assignment; may include driving a 15 passenger van
Communicate positively and effectively with others
Basic proficiency in math
Effective utilization of basic office technology
Requires the use of a cell phone during work hours
general responsibilities: Provide one-on-one support and/or supervision to patients with severe and persistent mental illnesses in the activities of daily living or in maintaining daily routines critical to a stable life style. Provide training in daily living skills to improve self-help that impact living in the community. Monitor progress toward meeting treatment plan goals. Provide support and supervision during patient crisis.
essential job functions:
1. Quantity: Has at least 1500 annual hours of face-to-face contact with patients, unless assigned by supervisor and approved by department director. Specialist is flexible, on time, and gives adequate notice for time off.
2. Quality: Practice from a strengths based philosophy, is able to work independently and as a productive member of a team. Promotes the philosophy of recovery and the vision of independent living to patients. Provides individualized treatment to patients following the treatment plan, by assisting them in improving their ability to become self-sufficient in the following areas: symptom management, medication management, meal planning and preparation, economic budgeting, personal hygiene, laundry, cleaning, transportation, psychosocial activities and other individual areas of need.
3. Judgment: Sound judgment is used in crisis or in ongoing situations. Maintains positive, professional and supportive relationship with patients. Confidentiality is maintained at all times.
4. Coordination: Keeps other staff informed of daily situations regarding patients. Communicates with other staff to ensure continuity of care and maintain a positive and professional relationship with staff from Four County and other agencies.
5. Documentation: Progress notes are accurate and reflect progress toward treatment goals. Documentation is current and turned in daily.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
Exhibit and promote decisions / behavior consistent with the Centers established Vision, Mission, and Values.
Any deviations to the work schedule and all overtime must be approved in advance.
Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Employee Printed Name:\ \ Employee Signature:
Salary Range: Attendant Care Worker (FT) /AC Stand by (PT)\ Date: