Cargill Administrative Assistant in Dodge City, Kansas
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Administrative Assistant will provide moderately complex, varied-to-routine administrative and clerical support. We seek a professional who will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions.
• Apply knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, diaries and travel arrangements.
• Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data, performing moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
• Receive and relay messages and respond to varied to routine administrative requests.
• Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
Minimum of two years of related work experience
Experience with Kronos
Proficient in data entry into Excel spreadsheets
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
*The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
*Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
*This position is located in Dodge City, KS.
* Hiring manager name: Michael Quintero.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.