LifePoint Health APRN - Family Care in Dodge City, Kansas
- This is a position whose focus is delivery of health care in the clinic environment.
- Position responsibilities include ensuring continuity of patient care, facilitating problem solving, and assuring compliance with established policies and procedures, ongoing surveillance and evaluation of patients and personnel.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care in the clinic setting.
- Provides care that reflects initiative, flexibility and responsibility indicative of professional expectation with a minimum of supervision.
- D etermines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system.
- Maintains quality delivery of patient care by completing patient assignments in compliance with State regulations and established Hospital Policies and Procedures.
S trives daily to give all customers very good care and promotes Western Plains Medical Complex Standards of Behavior and performs other duties as assigned.
Fully licensed with active and current State of Kansas license Advanced Registered Practical Nurse. BCLS, required PALS, and ACLS preferred.
Bilingual Strongly Preferred
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *Western Plains Eye Associates
Title: APRN - Family Care
Location: Kansas-Dodge City
Requisition ID: 7453-1457