Michelin TEC Sector Manager in Emporia, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12540052
MISSION :\ Lead a team to ensure the availability and durability of equipment while optimizing maintenance and energy cost in a continuous improvement approach.
- This person will be responsible forthe maintenance and upkeep of all facility & production equipment including troubleshooting.
- They will be in charge of the following indicators: Machine downtime, Overall equipment efficiency (OEE), Mean time between failure (MTBF), Mean time to repair (MTTR), and Maintenance response time, and PM Completion
- This person will coordinate the maintenance department, staffing, schedule and control OT
- Lead A3s for process improvements, downtime reduction, cost control, and safety incidents.
- Coordinate personnel/contractors for expansion, shutdown, or improvement projects through clearly defined plans and development of mitigation activites to ensure key achievements and cost objectives are met.
- Accomplishes manufacturing results by presenting job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, and focusing employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Prioritizing; supervising progress; resolving problems; control costs; reporting results of the shift maintenance activities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by reporting repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Displays proven track record to lead people and manage resources to get results.
- Displays an ability to think ahead, plan and prepare action plans to achieve results.
- Monitors and ensures the success of employee training and development.
- Measures performance to company goals and standards.
- Balances and achieves positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, and employee relations.
- 5-10 years maintenance or technical experience in a manufacturing environment. 2+ years of supervisory experience
- PLC knowledge of equipment and troubleshooting
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, electrical & hydraulic schematics
- Microsoft Office (excel, word, visio, ppt)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong Teammate.
- 4-yr Degree or 2-year associates with qualifying experience