Intrust Bank* 401(k) Account Administrator in Haysville, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/11800734
Job Summary: Verify employer contributions comply with plan eligibility, formula and source and process employer contributions. Review and process hardship requests, in-service withdrawal requests, separation from service distribution requests and RMDs. Implement functionalized trading and posting as assigned. Promotes and fosters teamwork across all areas of INTRUST and is focused on delivering a high level of customer service to all. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality, and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s Character Qualities.
• Insure census information, participant data and vesting is accurate and complete. Elevate if there are issues.
• Verify employer contributions comply with plan eligibility, formula and source. Elevate if there are issues.
• Process employer contributions.
• Verify contributions posted to correct source on trust.
• Process distribution and withdrawal requests.
• Monitor and balance trust cash positions on a daily basis.
• Resolve share out of balances on a daily basis.
• Prepare client reports and participant statements.
• Prepare initial 5500 reports.
• Prepare annual compliance testing.
• Assist Processing Administrators with elevated items.
Education and Experience: Prior experience in participant recordkeeping, fund accounting, or trade processing with a mutual fund company. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, detail-oriented. Knowledge about ERISA and applicable sections of the Internal Revenue Code a plus. Must be able to manage competing deadlines.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: None required, but having Qualified 401K Administrator (QKA) certification or an interest in obtaining QKA certification preferred.
Physical Demands: Long periods of sitting and computer use.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individual’s protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.