Rose International INC Manufacturing Engineer in Hutchinson, Kansas
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Number: 287888
Location: Hutchinson, KS
Desired Skill Set:
Logistics, Manufacturing, MS Excel, PFMEA, QA, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, SAP
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Component Owner
Location: Hutchinson, KS 67501
Duration: 9+ Months, potential to go permanent
Schedule: Shift 1 (7:00 AM - 3:30 PM)
· Provide support in duplicating non-conformance reports from GSAP into Qsys.
· Support in initiating, revising non-conformances and related activities
· Assist in following-up and carrying out completion of actions to schedule with QA, SM,
· Logistics, Production, and I.E.
· Provide non-conformance reports as necessary
· Assist in handling and coordinating nonconforming components for internal and external processing
· Assist in PFMEA and Control Plan activities as directed by the QE
· Assist in establishing and updating KPI’s and metrics
· Competent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Ability to communicate and work well with a variety of personnel, including floor and office personnel
· Ability to multitask
· Construct and update spreadsheets and data charts
· Ability to perform tasks with little supervision
· Knowledgeable and experienced in SAP
· Knowledgeable and experienced with non-conformance processing a plus
· Knowledgeable and experienced with Qsys NCR system a big plus
· Ability to read engineering drawings a plus
· Willing to work periodic overtime as needed#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)