Kansas Employer Nursing Instructor, Practical Nursing Program, Part-Time (STF3239) in Hutchinson, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12539974
- Teach effectively the approved theory, lab, and clinical curriculum to prepare students to become registered nurses.
- Teaching assignments include alternative delivery systems, such as online or web supported and may be evening and/or nontraditional scheduling.
- Support particular content areas: Foundations, Medical-Surgical, Mother/baby, Pediatrics, Aging Adult, and/or Leadership.
- Create and maintain a positive educational climate designed to enhance learning and motivation.
- Utilize appropriate teaching methodologies and instructional materials to meet student needs and abilities.
- Display positive professional and personal nursing attitudes and behaviors
- Document and evaluate student progress providing feedback and counseling as necessary to promote successful learning.
- Arrive for work on time, attend work regularly, and successfully perform the assigned responsibilities for this position.
- Comply with HutchCC policies, practices, and procedures.