Four County Mental Health, Inc. Staff Accountant in Independence, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12318783
FOUR COUNTY MENTAL HEALTH CENTER, INC.
EXEMPT or NON-EXEMPT
TITLE OF POSITION:
Chief Financial Officer
· Bachelors Degree in accounting, finance or business, and at a minimum of 2 years accounting experience preferably in the healthcare industry.
· Dependable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and compliance with agency’s liability carrier’s requirements may be required depending on job assignment
· Communicate positively and effectively with others
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Effective utilization of basic office technology
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Processing month end journal entries in the general ledger, reconciling bank statements and general ledger accounts, month end reporting of fixed assets, monthly grant reporting, and processing vehicle additions/deletions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Posting month end journal entries in the general ledger.
2. Reconciliation of bank statements and balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
3. Provide guidance to staff with regard to posting of expenses to their cost centers.
4. Prepare monthly financial reports for all agency grants.
5. Prepare yearly federal In-direct Cost Rate report.
6. Process all vehicle accident reports and submit to insurance as required.
7. Process all vehicle additions/deletions in all required electronic systems.
8. Exhibit and promote decisions / behavior consistent with the Center’s established Vision, Mission, and Values.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Provide information from the general ledger as needed to management, staff, and etc.
· Any deviations to the work schedule and all overtime must be approved in advance if non-exempt.
· Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Employee Printed Name: Employee Signature:
Exemption status is determined by FMLSA annual salary requirements.
Salary Range: Financial & AccountingDate: