Aston Carter Accounts Payable Specialist in Kansas City, Kansas
• Oversee and respond to daily communications from internal and external sources in a timely, professional manner
• Assist with reconciliation of accounts
• Monitor current status of Accounts Payable payment processes
• Complete Daily Balancing and associated research
• Support Staff Accountant
• Perform uploads, mass maintenance and recycle within PeopleSoft
• Meet department daily, weekly, and period productivity and quality standards
• First point of contact for other team members questions
• Other projects as assigned
accounts payable, ERP, account reconciliation, Pivot tables, Peoplesoft, Upload
Top Skills Details:
accounts payable,ERP,account reconciliation,Pivot tables
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
• 1 – 3 years of business related experience
• Prior Accounts Payable experience preferred
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and work independently
• Professional and customer service focused
• Proven analytical and decision making skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Effective verbal & written skills
• PeopleSoft and/or Balances experience a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.