BC Forward Java Programmer - J3S8CC6BCN95Y3WWC8M-3294 in Kansas City, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12664322 Java Programmer
Position Title Java Programmer
Expected Duration Long Term
* Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
* Designs systems and programs to meet complex business needs. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
* Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements. Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
* Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
* Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
* Assists support and/or project personnel in resolving moderately complex program problems. Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility. Provides technical advice on complex programming.
* Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
* Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
* Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
* Remains abreast of industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.\"
What we\'re looking for
* \"Minimum of 5-6 years Core Java Coding Experience.
* Minimum of 5-6 years Batch Coding Experience.
* Minimum of 5-6 years eclipse Experience.
* Minimum of 5-6 years working with Unix, Linux
* Minimum of 5-6 years working with SQL and Schell Script
* Experience in one or more of the following areas; Eligibility, Claims, Provider
* Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Bachelor\'s degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field preferred
* Six or more years of programming or testing experience
* Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
* Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
* Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
* Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
* Ability to work as part of team and independently
* Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
* Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Experience in Batch report generation is desired.\"
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers\' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers\' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 209557 when respondin to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!