Aerotek Maintenance Technician 3 in Kansas City, Kansas
The MHE III will have the ability to lead other service technicians, design solutions for difficult problems, able to manage outside contractors, be on call for emergencies, ability to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet time lines as per company standards. Develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals.
Additional Job Duties:
• Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical
• Trains employees as needed.
• Provide feedback on tasks in the Preventive Maintenance programs
• Complete assigned PMs and provide feedback on any improvements that might be needed.
• Install & maintain photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives etc.
• Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals
• Work with teams to complete any additional projects as assigned.
- electrical repair, troubleshooting, pneumatic, pneumatics, plc control, PLC, Conveyor, Distribution, Electrical, mechanical
Experience working in the electrical/mechanical field
Troubleshooting, wiring, pneumatics, schematics, reading blue prints, etc.
Working on conveyor belts in one of the largest e-commerce facilities in the nation
At least 2+ years of experience
Access to benefits and weekly pay
Maintain, troubleshoot & repair plant equipment including; conveyor systems, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
Preventative and regulatory daily maintenance
Install & maintain; photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives etc.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.