Kiewit Corporation Marketing Manager - Water Market Lead in Kansas City, Kansas
Requisition ID: 131119
Job Level: Senior Level
Employment Type: Full Time
The Water Marketing Manager is part of the Energy and Water Marketing and Proposals group and reports to the Sr. Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic and tactical marketing objectives that support and drive business in the Power markets across all regions Kiewit operates. The marketing manager works closely with other marketing managers to ensure all marketing efforts are coordinated, support business plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
• Oversees and serves as the primary contact for all marketing efforts related to the municipal water market.
• Understands Power and broader Kiewit get work objectives and priorities and develops marketing messaging and deliverables to support
• Provides marketing expertise and guidance to internal clients and stakeholders including executive and senior leadership, business line managers and business development
• Ensures quality and integrity of marketing materials meet or exceed corporate standards and industry benchmarks
• Understands Kiewit and subsidiary historical experience in Power markets and works with Marketing Data & Analytics team to ensure experience is captured and reflected accurately and in line with get work priorities
• Directly or indirectly manages marketing coordinators other support staff as needed
• Develops and executes marketing business plan annually based on corporate targets and objectives
• Develops, implements and ensures compliance with marketing standard operating procedures and process
• Oversees collateral development and schedule for the water market.
• Works closely with SMEs to develop compelling content which supports and sells Kiewit’s capabilities and services.
• Identifies key points for competitive positioning and ensures accurate and updated information.
• Works closely with the creative team on design and visuals
EXTERNAL PRESENTATIONS AND MEETINGS
• Oversees the development of compelling presentations for client meetings, conferences and other external events.
• Identifies key points for strategic positioning and ensures accurate information is provided.
• Manages and develops content for the market specific base presentations, support slides and experience decks.
• Identifies and creates standard presentations for other business objectives, services or capabilities.
Website, Social Media and Thought Leadership
• Ensures Kiewit.com and subsidiary websites accurately and compelling represents Kiewit capabilities and experience
• Ensures social media strategy, campaigns and thought leadership presence
• Supports the development of articles for thought leadership or for other publications.
• Collaboratively work with the Events team to develop messaging and support in the execution of exhibits and conference participation, ensuring event displays accurately represents Power value propositions and the Kiewit brand.
• Ensure sponsorship, attendance and presentation participation are captured.
• Attends Power conferences, tradeshows, client events as necessary
INTERNAL PRESENTATIONS AND MEETINGS
• Executes or oversees the development of internal presentations for executive and high-priority internal meetings.
• Executive briefs, business plans, midyear reviews, board of directors etc.
• 5+ years of experience in strategic marketing for business to business operations specifically in the Municipal Water Market.
• Demonstrated commitment to quality with attention to detail and consistency in work product
• Energetic, self-motivated, team-oriented, dependable
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field
• Excellent communication, time management, organizational and interpersonal skills required
• Ability to problem solve and find multiple solutions under tight time constraints
• Ability to professionally handle constructive criticism
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Absent an approved exemption, due to federal, state, local, provincial and/or client-requirements, this position may require an individual to be fully vaccinated by an FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccine or undergo weekly testing upon hire and as a condition of continued employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.