IQVIA Statistical Programming Scientist in Kansas City, Kansas
Join us on our exciting journey!
From camaraderie to professional development, working at IQVIA provides unique opportunities to advance your career alongside a group of diverse and talented colleagues.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage every step of the way.
We have one of the largest Biostatistics departments within the industry of around 1,100+ staff. Due to continued growth, we are seeking new brave minds to join our team.
This is a unique opportunity working with one of IQVIA's largest clients. As a Statistical Programming Scientist, you will serve as a SDTM Subject Matter Expert (CDISC engineer), providing senior review and guidance of the SDTM datasets for our client, standardizing them and improving their overall quality.
• Assures work delivered to clients meets minimum submission requirements as defined by FDA Guidance Documents and other regulatory guidance.
• Supports clients and IQVIA as an authority in the use of CDISC Standards through communication, training, and mentorship.
• Partners with project statisticians and programming teams to develop project specific specifications or programming (as needed) and to assist teams to create deliverables that are CDISC compliant.
• Assists in the implementation of productivity tools for IQVIA which improve compliance and timeliness of deliverables to clients.
• Guides clients in their use of CDISC standards through governance teams.
• Monitors regulatory authority and standards organization sites for updates and informs leadership of updates.
• Works on other IQVIA initiatives as a CDISC representative.
• Interacts with various CDISC sanctioned teams in the development of standards.
• Represents IQVIA in the industry as a leader in the use of Standards and Automation
• Supports leadership in the development of processes and tools which enable CDISC compliance.
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science, data science, statistics or a related area
• Experience with CDISC Standards, specifically SDTM and ADaM
• Experience on an industry team involved in standards such as CDISC, HL7, or Transcelerate.
• Strong communication skills
• Six years SAS programming experience or other related programming language experience preferred
• Relevant statistical programming experience with pharmaceutical clinical trial data preferred
• Experience in coaching others in the use of CDISC standards
You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately, improve outcomes for patients.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled