Midwest Health Float Concierge in Lansing, Kansas
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Concierge performs duties supporting the needs of all residents in the Community; providing excellent customer service to assure resident, families and guests receive the highest quality of service possible. This position will be scheduled at various communities, as needed. The following is a general list of key job duties and responsibilities in your position. The list is not to be considered inclusive and you will be required to perform other duties/responsibilities as assigned by an authorized supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with the Community’s personnel, safety, and corporate policies and procedures.
- Treat residents, family members, visitors, and team members with respect and dignity.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all resident and family information.
- Responsible for assisting with administrative and business functions as they relate to customer service.
- Assisting the Activities Director with transportation or other support of his/her duties.
- Assuring all residents are respected and their needs are met in an expeditious manner.
- Assuring residents are kept safe and the building is secure, especially on evenings and weekends.
- Serving as a backup to all other areas of the Community that provides services to the residents, and any additional duties given by management to promote the well-being and growth of the community.
- Interacting with potential residents and their families, which may include guided tours and answering questions about amenities offered at the community.
- Help coordinate programs that enhance the lives of all residents and allows them to reach their highest level of physical and psychosocial wellbeing.
- Assists Executive Director with duties and events that enhance the well-being of all residents. Key Job/Physical Requirements:
The following is a general list of key job/physical requirements for your position. The list is not to be considered inclusive and other job/physical requirements may be necessary as deemed by the Community.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in highly customer-service focused role, hospitality preferred.
- Must be customer focused and friendly.
- If required to operate a motor vehicle for business purposes, must successfully complete the requirements contained in Company’s Motor Vehicles policy.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary.
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents during emergency situations.
- Must be able to perform the essential position functions of the job with, or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to meet the general health requirements set forth by State regulations and Company policy which may include medical and physical examinations.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 30 pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such a weight a minimum distance of 4 feet.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, perform overhead lifting, and perform other common physical movements as needed for your position.
- Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within the Community.
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.