ICL HR Assistant-Office Administrator in Lawrence, Kansas
HR Assistant-Office Administrator
Date: Feb 27, 2023
Posting End Date:
Lawrence, KS, US, 66044
Company: ICL Specialty Products Inc
As the HR Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of HR administrative duties and general management support.
I’m interested! What will I get to do in this position?
• Responsible for timely and accurate processing of bi-weekly payroll for Hourly and Non-exempt workforce.
• Process job and/or compensation changes in applicable systems.
• Support the recruiting, hiring and on-boarding process of new employees.
• Gather, compile, and verify information and enter the data into appropriate systems (Excel and Access) for reporting requirements.
• Manage and process weekly attendance reports using a database.
• Secure, maintain up to date and ensure confidentiality of all relevant information in employee personnel and medical files.
• Provide support in the application of administrative processes for the appropriate execution of the Union contract and company’s HR policies.
• Provide administrative support to the site management team as needed.
• Administer the plant drug testing policy from purchase requisition to coordination of on-site testing.
• Provide support and help coordinate employee activities, such as arranging on and off-site company events and training sessions.
• General office duties as assigned.
What skills and experience do I need to be successful in this role?
• At least 2-years’ experience in an office environment.
• Proficient using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good grammar, editing and writing skills.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
What will set me apart?
• Experience with payroll software (ADP preferred).
• Experience working in industrial office setting.
• Experience with ERPs (SAP preferred).
• Experience with a HRIS (SuccessFactors preferred).
• Advanced skills in Excel & PowerPoint.
ICL Job Level: 12
Annual Bonus Target: 3%, subject to plan provisions
Salary Range: $40K-$76K/year
To learn more, visit: https://www.icl-lawrence.com/
We've got you covered:
ICL is committed to offering you a comprehensive set of benefits to empower you and your family physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially. The benefits we offer to our diverse and inclusive workforce include:
• Competitive base pay and performance bonus
• Medical, dental, vision, and life benefits that start quickly – the first of the month after hire
• Tax-advantaged health savings and spending accounts (when applicable)
• Wellness Incentive Program to lower your health insurance cost
• Generous Leave and FMLA policies
• Prescription program that provides most generic maintenance medications at no cost (including Insulin products & EpiPens)
• 401k eligibility from day one of employment with a generous company matching contribution. 100% vested after one year of service
• Employee Assistance Program
• Free membership to a program that offers various discounts for travel, entertainment, groceries, and much more
Who is ICL?
ICL is a leading global specialty minerals and chemicals company that creates impactful solutions for humanity’s sustainability challenges in global food, agriculture, and industrial markets. ICL leverages its unique bromine, potash and phosphate resources, its passionate team of talented employees and its strong focus on R&D and technological innovation to drive growth across its end markets. Our agricultural products feed the world’s growing population, our food additives enable greater access to higher quality food, our potash and phosphate products are essential components for the pharma industry and our bromine-based materials and phosphates contribute to a more energy efficient and environmentally friendly planet.
ICL’s operations are organized under four segments: Industrial Products (Bromine), Potash, Phosphate Solutions and Innovative Ag Solutions. With approximately 12,000 employees worldwide, ICL operates mining and production sites located in Israel, Europe, North and South America and China which are supported by worldwide distribution and supply chains. Due to strong synergies between its business units and their mutual support, ICL benefits from its advantageous size, geographical spread, and operational flexibility. With a culture based upon leadership, innovation, and sustainability, ICL is well positioned to be an Employer of Choice within the communities in which we operate. To learn more about ICL,click here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF9-T9S-uiU) .
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabilities