Argus Consulting, Inc. Civil Engineer - Entry Level in Leawood, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12232233
Civil Engineer- Entry Level
Join the Argus team and create state-of-the-art solutions for the critical infrastructure that fuels our world.
You can make a difference as one of the employee-owners of Argus Consulting, a trusted leader in planning, designing and managing the construction of complex fuel systems. As an Argus engineer, you\'ll develop a highly specialized expertise and have the opportunity to expand your skills and career. You will work with clients to define their needs and carry projects through design and execution. Come work for a small business that has a global reach, in an atmosphere that is professionally challenging and personally supportive.
We\'ve built our success on long-term relationships and traditional values-Integrity, Competence, Teamwork and the Golden Rule; and we continue to be successful by offering competitive salaries and benefits, real teamwork, leadership opportunities and a strong family culture. Come grow with us.
Be a specialized fueling facility designer.
- Argus Consulting is seeking qualified individuals to fill a Junior Civil Engineer position in our Overland Park, KS office.
- Projects include fueling systems for commercial airports, rail companies and military installations worldwide and cover a broad spectrum in size, ranging from small operations to multi-million-dollar fuel storage and distribution facilities.
- Clients include airlines, airports, fixed-base operators, railroads, the U.S. government, ENR\'s Top 25 Architecture/Engineering Design Firms and ENR\'s Top 10 Design/Build Firms, Fortune 500 companies, fuel-servicing companies, and oil companies.
- Be an owner. We\'re 100% employee-owned and we pride ourselves on our technical innovation, creativity and highly-specialized expertise.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) with experience working for other consulting firms and/or construction contractors.
- Bachelor\'s degree required in civil engineering from accredited program.
- Minimum of 0-4 years design related experience.
- Capable of applying intensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices to broad civil engineering tasks.
- Excellent written verbal communication skills along with strong analytical and problem-solving.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and use of reference files a plus.
- Plant3D and Civil 3D experience a plus.
Job Duties May Include:
- Provide development of multi-discipline engineering design strategies, studies, drawings and specifications for the construction of aviation (military and commercial), rail, oil and gas and industrial projects.
- Infrastructure design: site planning and layout, survey, site utilities (storm/sanitary/water/containment drainage/fuel/etc.), pavements, equipment slabs, industrial waste collection and treatment, etc.
- Assistant project manager duties including coordination with clients, production coordination with other Argus employees, communication with subconsultants, assisting with the permit review process.
\ \ For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.\ \ <https://www.applicantpro.com/j/2570599-315290>