Robert Half International Accounts Payable Manager in Lenexa, Kansas
Ready to join a rapidly growing company with fantastic benefits and great company culture?! Then this is the role for you. Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently partnered with one of our top clients on their next Accounts Payable Manager opportunity. This Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 5+, establishing processes and procedures, and handling projects to improve invoicing efficiency. Joining a team with great tenure, this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with Accounts Payable Management experience. For immediate consideration, please call Tyler Beebe at 913-451-1733 and apply today!
· Manages the Accounts Payable process, which includes (but not limited to) managing vendor relations, processing of invoices, remittances, reconciliations, and accruals
· Review and streamline current Accounts Payable processes and maintains an accurate Accounts Payable sub-ledger
· Ensures accuracy of all invoice coding
· Maintains turn around standards for supplier payments to ensure that all applicable discounts are taken
· Oversees all requests for payment information and ensures that proper payment procedures are followed
· Develops, implements, and maintains systems, procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines
· Motivates, trains, and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product
· Performs other related duties as required
What we’re looking for
· BA/BS in Accounting
· 5-7 years current AP experience
· Staff supervision experience
· High volume AP experience
· Strong Excel skills required
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
· Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
· Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
· Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task and work independently
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.