Actalent Clinical Laboratory Scientist in Lenexa, Kansas
Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Level I - Minimum
• Perform laboratory assays in accordance with -IBT’s standard operating procedures
• Operate, calibrate and maintain all laboratory equipment and instruments according to standard operating procedures to ensure quality results
• Maintain adequate inventory of supplies, reagents and materials
• Accept or reject test results in accordance with standard operating procedures
• Document remedial action, troubleshooting, quality assurance activities and instrument maintenance
• Adhere to established processing timelines
• Adhere to all quality and safety standards
• Other duties as assigned by management
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.