Aerotek Inside Sales Representative in LENEXA, Kansas
• Responsible for in-side Sales for both new and existing customers.
• Responsible for “upselling” on every call, measured by Spiffs rewarded, supervisor feedback and daily call logs.
• Responsible for completing a set number of outbound calls measured by daily log system.
• Responsible for answering inbound calls and providing first contact resolutions for each call.
• Place orders into NetSuite and continually update the system ensuring accurate customer information, notes of conversations and the scheduling of follow up activities.
• Track shipments upon customer request.
• Enter detailed account information into NetSuite.
• Responsible for discussing the entire company history, ethical & sourcing details, and all of the steps in order for the clients to becoming a certified Stylist/Salon.
• Follow up on any leads and follow up with customer requests and information
call center, order management, outbound calls, sales support.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Sales Experience of at least 1 year is required, preferably with a beauty or salon Company (not required)
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Good Microsoft Office skills are required as well as accuracy
• Exceptional attention to detail & organizational abilities is required
• Must have good oral and written communication skills
• Must have strong interpersonal abilities in order to work well with
• Must have critical thinking and problem solving skills to quickly solve problems and create solutions
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.