Mosaic Registered Nurse in Liberal, Kansas
Whatever your role at Mosaic, you have an opportunity to make a difference every day. Our nurses help people with disabilities lead healthy lives, voice their needs, and find and develop a caring community. It is satisfying, life-changing work.
In this position you will be responsible for providing nursing assessments and monitoring all medical/psychiatric issues of people served to support comprehensive healthcare.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, or the degree required based on State and agency definitions.
- Minimum of two years of general nursing experience required.
- State nursing license required.
- Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
- Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
- Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled