Kelly Services Information Scientist II -LIMs Master Data Template Builder/Tester in Mcpherson, Kansas
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Information Scientist II - LIMs Master Data Template Builder/Tester position with in McPherson, KS to work a contract assignment of 12 months for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Information Scientist II - LIMs Master Data Template Builder/Tester includes:
** 3-5 years of Pharma experience with laboratory background required.
**LIMS experience preferred.
• Build and Provide Source Documents to LIMS Object Builders
• Review and Approve DEV Builds
• Executes Verification (User Acceptance Testing(UAT) / Verification Testing(VT)) Testing; Log Defects
• Approves VT/UAT results
• Escalates any potential issues or risks to Site and Core Team
• Participate in the Global Workshops and Site Business Processes
• Participate in Group Huddle Meetings.
• Participate is any trainings identified by Site Team.
• Document any site business process requirements via gap enhancement processes.
• Create required business process documentation.
• Participate in site validation testing and documentation.
• Support and actively participate in instrument integration planning and execution activities.
• Translation and modification of training material, SOPs as necessary.
Contract assignment, duration 12 months.
Work schedule: full-time, first shift.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan, if qualified
Weekly electronic pay options
Free online training campus available
Exclusive online employee community
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position you must submit your resume to the Scientific Recruiter listed below:
Sandy at: Sanm174@KellyServices.com
Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.