CBRE GCP Cloud Engineer (Sr Software Engineer) in Olathe, Kansas
GCP Cloud Engineer (Sr Software Engineer)
Areas of Interest
Digital & Technology / Information Technology
Austin - Texas - United States of America, Chicago - Illinois - United States of America, Dallas - Texas - United States of America, Los Angeles - California - United States of America, Mountain View - California - United States of America, New York City - New York - United States of America, Phoenix - Arizona - United States of America, Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of America, San Francisco - California - United States of America, Washington, D.C. - District of Columbia - United States of America
We’re looking for an innovative GCP Engineer who is passionate and enthusiastic about leveraging GCP in all aspects. Your experience is needed to help us scale out our use of GCP for a client that truly understands and supports the value of Google technologies. You will own the environment, and with your vision, help architect, build and deploy for enterprise scale various applications in support of our work with the client.
• Facilitating a cloud solution environment
• Planning, deploying and configuring of Virtual Private Cloud VPC environments in Google Cloud Platform that include Big Query, Pub Sub, Dataflow, Document AI, NLP, BigTable, ML, IOT Core, Vision API,, Cloud Storage, Dialogflow, Cloud Composer, and others
• Leveraging GCP and other development tools: Cloud SDK, Client Libraries, Angular, Spring Framework and more
• Ensuring seamless availability/reliability of GCP-based operations
• Configuring access and security as needed (Cloud IAM)
• Monitoring operations and managing enterprise solutions, including Monitoring, Logging and Alerting.
• Utilizing Google Cloud Console
• 2-4 years of Google Cloud Platform experience is required as a data engineer and cloud architect
• Working knowledge with the Google Cloud Platform compute architecture that includes the development of machine templates and blueprints
• Work in collaboration with CBRE’s cloud team, building the foundation of support for Google Google Cloud Innovation across CBRE
• Own issues end-to-end working collaboratively with cloud team and peers.
• Have a good understanding of Google best practices and recommendations and should be able to align the same with the customer requirements to deliver best in class solutions for account analytics requirements.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or closely related discipline
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Experience with IOT data
• Minimum 2 certifications in GCP
Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of low to moderate complexity. Serves as a technical point of contact on client engagements of low to moderate complexity.
Involved with the investigation and resolution of system and software issues in the production environment.
Assists with the development and maintenance of internal tools.
Performs other duties as assigned.
• *Colorado Residents: CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, and experience. The minimum salary for the GCP Cloud Engineer position is $110,000 annually and the maximum salary for the GCP Cloud Engineer position is $175,000 annually. The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. Successful candidates will also be eligible for a discretionary bonus based on CBRE’s applicable benefit program.
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
NOTE: An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)