General Dynamics Information Technology Senior Program Specialist in Olathe, Kansas
Type of Requisition: Regular
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Public Trust/Other Required: NACI (T1)
Job Family: Program Management
The Senior Program Specialist supports the execution of a federal program to train care providers on policies, procedures, and operations.
· Develop training resources necessary to impart subject matter expertise in assisting new providers come online
· Work with the curriculum developer, instructional designers, and other staff to develop, edit, review and disseminate training material in all modalities.
· Conduct rapid, targeted needs assessments to determine knowledge and resource gaps.
· Develop deployment plans focusing on training needs in collaboration with the deployment teams, site leads, and other staff.
· Guide and lead site assessment activities and coordinate the development of training material with field trainers.
· Provide virtual and in-person Technical Assistance as needed.
· Act as SMEs in the development of all materials and ensure program consistency amongst materials, training delivery and the provision of technical assistance.
· Keep abreast of policy guidance and updates and manage the content updating process in collaboration with curriculum developers and instructional designers, and other staff
· Develop targeted action plans in response to technical assistance needs
· Collect data from field operations including case coordinators, contract field specialists, and other field staff to inform and update training needs
· Develop progress reports and track metrics as needed
· Provide reporting to the task manager and support management activities as needed
· Travel to program sites as needed
· BS in in social work or an equivalent degree in education, psychology, sociology or other relevant behavioral science
· At least 5 years of relevant experience with a BS
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to travel
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 or the start date, if after January 18. Individuals who work in or reside in Texas or Montana or work outside of the United States may be excluded from this requirement.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.