CDM Smith Senior Recruiter (Remote Options) in Olathe, Kansas
CDM Smith is seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our Corporate Recruiting Team, supporting our Technical Services Unit. The unit is comprised of engineers, planners, architects, consultants, and other technical experts who make a difference for clients in the water, environment, energy, facilities, and transportation markets. At CDM Smith, we are changing the game in our industry and impacting our environment!
This position is a fully-remote recruiting role.
This individual is responsible for developing and executing a sourcing strategy for high priority open positions and future hiring expectations as assigned. The ideal candidate will develop and maintain working relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large to promote the firm’s brand across numerous markets and professional communities. This individual will also lead people and/or teams in efforts to hire or staff requirements in the business.
The ideal candidate also:
• Leads the full lifecycle recruiting process. Sources, develops and maintains a pipeline and network of diverse key technical talent using a variety of resources and the latest tools and technology. Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities to ensure legal compliance with staffing practices and processes. Participates in or oversees/manages small to medium-sized recruitment programs (i.e., College Recruitment Program, Reboot Program, Referral Program, etc.).
• Proactively confers and partners with hiring managers to identify and prioritize staffing needs and workforce planning strategies. Documents clear understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements.
• Communicates with candidates and leads for open positions and programs, reviews resume and appropriately prescreens candidates; prepares applicants for interviewing; ensures timely feedback to applicants and hiring manager throughout the process; extends offers of employment under direction of hiring managers and within the guidelines of the firm’s compensation policy.
• Documents communication with hiring managers and interview teams: provides feedback on initial prescreening and interviewing of applicants; assures timely action with hiring managers to schedule interviews and obtain timely interview feedback; coordinates and communicates movement of applicants through the system including background checking. Ensures timely offers.
• Ensures and maintains accurate records using the full functionality of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Prepares statistical reports concerning recruitment process and provides reports to hiring managers on candidate activity and job status.
• Performs other duties as required.
Senior Recruiter (Remote Options)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4 years of related experience
Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• Prior experience with recruiting engineering skill sets
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Why CDM Smith?:
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.cdmsmith.com/en/Video/Meet-CDM-Smith)
Join Us! CDM Smith – where amazing career journeys unfold.
Imagine a place committed to offering an unmatched employee experience. Where you work on projects that are meaningful to you. Where you play an active part in shaping your career journey. Where your co-workers are invested in you and your success. Where you are encouraged and supported to do your very best and given the tools and resources to do so. Where it’s a priority that the company takes good care of you and your family.
Our employees are the heart of our company. As an employer of choice, our goal is to provide a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment which fosters personal leadership, career growth and development for every employee. We value passionate individuals who challenge the norm, deliver world-class solutions and bring diverse perspectives. Join our team, and together we will make a difference and change the world.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems and technology for sourcing candidates.
• Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills and the ability to work with all types of people at a variety of levels. May be involved in mentoring or guiding more junior level recruiters or support staff.
• Ability to work as a team player and to keep informed of developments in employment practices as well as the ability to maintain employment advertising program.
• Ability to work with detail, manage multiple priorities, and work within deadlines.
U.S. Vaccine Status:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) are committed to your health and safety. CDM Smith and its employees adhere to all applicable government and client COVID-19 requirements.