AdventHealth Cook Part Time Food Service in Ottawa, Kansas
Dietary Specialist AdventHealth Ottawa
Location Address: 1301 S. Main Street, Ottawa, KS 66067
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ottawa
- Family friendly community
- Excellent cost of living
- Five major recreational lakes
- Many annual events and festivals
- Environment committed to patient care
- Part time
- 24 hours a week
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Answers the phone to take patients food order and prepares food trays for general and therapeutic diets. Delivers food to the patients.
- Consult Clinical Dietician as necessary.
- Treats patients and families with dignity and respect
- Works hospital cafeteria food line and restocks as needed.
- Takes food temperature before serving.
- Loads and operates dish washer, trays, cups and dishes.
What You Will Need:
- High School or GED
- Heartsaver CPR
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Nutritional Services, the Dietary Specialist performs a variety of patient food service and dish duties as well as other related tasks.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Nutritional Services
Organization: AdventHealth Ottawa
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.