AdventHealth Medical Technologist FT Evenings in Ottawa, Kansas
Location Address: 1301 S. Main Street, Ottawa, KS 66067
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ottawa
- Family friendly community
- Excellent cost of living
- Five major recreational lakes
- Many annual events and festivals
- Environment committed to patient care
- FT Evenings
- 4-year Baccalaureate Degree
- MT (ASCP) or CLS (MLS), or Board-eligible
Responsible for the processing of laboratory specimens and reporting of results in all areas of the clinical laboratory. Maintains laboratory records. Follows laboratory policies and procedures; maintains quality control practices in the Laboratory. Participates in Quality Improvement Activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.