AdventHealth Registered Nurse Medical Surgical PT Days in Ottawa, Kansas
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
* Registered Nurse Medical Surgical - AdventHealth Ottawa*
Medical, Dental and vision Available Day One
* Location Address:* 1301 S. Main Street, Ottawa, KS 66067
* Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ottawa*
Family friendly community
Excellent cost of living
Five major recreational lakes
Many annual events and festivals
Environment committed to patient care
* Work Hours/Shift:*
- Part Time, Days
* You Will Be Responsible For:*
- Demonstrates the ability to care for all age groups and has the knowledge of care need differences.
Maintains knowledge of medication differences for each age group.
Uses Med Verify for all medication distribution.
Follows physician orders accurately and in a timely manner.
Reviews patient data and reflects that in the care given.
Keeps communication positive and professional.Uses white boards in each patient room to communicate.
What You Will Need:
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Current CPR adult and pediatric or competency within one month of hire
- NIHSS within 6 months of hire
- Currant Kansas State Nursing License
- Cardiac dysrhythmia class within 90 days of hire or demonstrates proficiency in cardiac rhythm recognition.
Licensed registered nurse accountable for providing patient care as a professional care giver or as leader of a nursing team providing care for patients, collaborates with nursing and other health care personnel to provide safe and effective patient care for all age groups of patients.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Ottawa
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.