Rose International INC Support Service Specialist in Overland, Kansas
Position Title: Support Service Specialist
Position Number: 300191
Location: Overland, KS
Desired Skill Set:
Customer Service, Mail, MS Office 2003, Shipping/Receiving
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: -Site Services Specialist
Location: Overland Park, KS 66202 United States
Duration: 1 Months
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
• Front Facing at times, WIll Move to MO in a few weeks. Technical aptitude with printers, copy and postage machines and other office equipment. Good customer service skills. Good organization skills.
• POSITION PROFILE: Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, operates high volume document scanning equipment, operate high volume mail processing equipment.
• Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
• Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment.
• May also perform one of the following at entry level: bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, etc.
• This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
• Operate high volume scanners.
• Operate image handling software. Operate MS Office and Email systems.
• Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
• Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
• Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
• Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required. Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
• Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
• May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
• Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site.
• Maintains daily meter and service logs.
• May travel between customer''s buildings.
• Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
• Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked.
• Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of materials. Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
• Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC.
• Performs filing duties, which may include ‘purging’ and archiving old documents. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Dress code: Dark shirt and Khaki pants/skirt Must be able to stand for extended periods Must be able to left 50lbs or more Good customer service skills#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)