HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Advanced Paramedic PRN in Overland Park, Kansas
Do you have the career opportunities as an Advanced Paramedic PRN you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinOverland Park Regional Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the supportthey need. At OPRMC weoffer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the OPRMC family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Advanced Paramedic to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
The ER Advanced Paramedic will collect and convey information to both their team members and the attending Physician regarding the health status of patients. The Hospital Advanced Paramedic will perform all duties identified in their job description and validated by competency assessment under the License of the Physician Medical Director. They will report to the Director of Emergency Services.
- Serve as a member of the Healthcare team through active communication; documentation; feedback and assistance as needed or requested.
- Provide for patient safety.
- Attend meetings and in-services as required by departmental policy.
- Contributes to the growth and development of self and department.
- Maintains an active involvement.
- Maintains good working relationship with patients, visitors, physicians, co-workers, and other hospital staff.
Maintains competence with charting system.
Current certification/licensure as a Paramedic per State of Kansas requirements.
- National registry as a Paramedic preferred.
- AHA BLS Healthcare Provider, ACLS Provider.
- PALS Provider certification required within six months of hire, PHTLS preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a field paramedic with an EMS agency and/or clinical experience working in a hospital.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Advanced Paramedic PRN
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09722-72626