T-Mobile Analyst, Site Planning - Overland Park, KS in Overland Park, Kansas
Ensure that Virtual Retail call center resources are utilized to provide optimum service levels for customers globally while contributing to a world class work environment. Perform trend analysis of local and global staffing needs.
Create and maintain agents’ schedules including planned meetings, training and other events as needed. Provide clear and concise statistical reporting for local and national priorities.
Responsible for working with the training dept to ensure priority trainings are scheduled. Also working with site leadership on best timeframes for scheduled coachings, meetings and any site specific events to minimize customer impact.
Create and maintain database for site historical staffing (WoW/MoM growth and attrition), employee id information and ensuring team rosters in IEX, Verint and eGain are current. Colloborate with all levels of management to find real time resolution to operational goals/targets.
Responsible for providing internal site weekly reporting by team to identify outliers that negatively impact staffing. Offering recommendations to address site/team staffing issues when needed.
Create, maintain and manage Business Continuty Plan for Virtual Retail supplier sites.
What you’ll do in your role.
Ensure that call center resources are scheduled and utilized to provide optimum service levels in all skill groups.
• Coordinate with local leadership teams, including Site Directors, to schedule training, meetings, coaching, and local priorities to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Plan and manage net staffing in partnership with RP Manager, including decisions on new hire classes, attrition forecasting, and rep seating to maximize capacity.
Coordinate with other Site Planning Analysts and LOB partners on a global scale.
• Analyze current schedules, comparing them to current staffing requirements to ensure we are staffed properly in all skill groups.
• Analyze scheduling data and make recommendations to management based on the findings.
• Prepare schedules for global and local realignments and mini bids.
• Host and participate on national calls, cross-functionally to discuss status, provide detailed analytical data on multiple metrics, make recommendations on staffing moves, and identify mitigation opportunities
• Partner with forecasting and staffing, providing and gathering input, to ensure forecasts are accurate.
Provide clear and concise statistical reporting
• Create, program, format, maintain, and produce reports both on ad hoc and routine basis, for individual, teams, work types, departments, and sites
• Correlate Ops & RP Metrics by partnering with all departments to provide overall impacts and trends. Also, give guidance to Coordinators for site partnerships
• Continue development of and implement automation for local and national RP reporting to measure performance and provide analysis
• Maintain data integrity in all systems
Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
The experience you’ll bring.
Bachelors Degree: Related Field
3-5 Years’ Experience In Resource Planning And Workforce Management
Advanced Trending And Analysis Skills
Ability To Coordinate With And Lead Cross-Functional Teams
Strong Communications Skills At All Levels
Expert Knowledge In The Following Systems And Tools: Excel, eWFM, RTA, CMS, Samson and Scala
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Req ID: 185883BR
Travel Required: No