Drury Hotels Breakfast Attendant in Overland Park, Kansas
Starting at $14.80 an hour
Property Location:10963 Metcalf Avenue - Overland Park, Kansas 66210
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance – Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
What you will do:
Make happy, delicious hot breakfasts possible for our guests.
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team members and guests.
Prepare, serve, and clean up our free hot breakfasts.
Create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment.
Ensure that food safety standards are met and appropriate levels of inventory and supplies are maintained.
See to it that the breakfast and lobby area are clean and well organized.
Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at Drury Hotels.
We seek friendly communicators with these qualifications.
Ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and calculate order levels
Knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community, and breakfast hours
Warm and friendly manner in communicating with guests and creating a happy, comfortable, relaxing atmosphere
Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal direction) in English
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.
Drury Hotels is an equal opportunity /affirmative action employer. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions or for any other part of the application or employment process, please call 888-324-1897 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.