IQVIA CLM Business Analyst in Overland Park, Kansas
This position is within Enterprise Systems and Processes (ES&P) supporting the Apttus Conga CLM application within Salesforce platform. This role analyzes and documents business needs within ES&P for Contract Lifecycle Management project.
A primary focus is the business motivations, business operations, business analysis, and test planning that link these aspects of the enterprise together while aligning strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding process, organization, capabilities and key initiatives.
· Work closely with the Product Owner, Business team members, Architect, Tech Lead and IT leaders on options to solve business process gaps including business requirements supporting the Apttus Conga CLM implementation.
· Solicit and document business requirements, create and manage user stories, and other requirement documentation as needed.
· Partner with support team members to effectively deliver product changes and the transition of post go live support activities; provides escalated support assistance as required
· Work with offshore partners to deliver solutions that better enable the overall value chain
· Works with QA to ensure test cases/test steps are developed and address any questions by QA
· Co-ordinates / Ensures execution of integration test cases by QA team
· Co-ordinates with business lead/ support and address any questions in UAT testing
· Provide regular administration and support of team demand queue and work request systems
· Monitor work log queue to route requests appropriately and adhere to defined work process for this function.
· Participate in scrum, agile ceremonies, and team meetings
· Participate in change initiatives and act as change advocate and supporter as directed
· May be member of multiple IT projects.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree
· Three (3) years’ experience working as a business analyst / implementation consultant with Conga/Apttus CLM
· Minimum three (3) years’ experience of process improvement, business analysis, or related experience with successful track record of accomplishments
· Demonstrated experience to collect, document and progressively elaborate requirements using use-cases; to develop general user requirements, detailed functional requirements, user stories, and system specifications
· Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
· Proven ability to champion efforts in a cross-functional organization and solve problems
· Ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
· Experience with Iterative or Agile methodologies
· Ability to meet project deadlines and empowered to escalate issues and see mitigation options
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral, including ability to create detailed requirement documentation and communicate complex business processes in simple language
· Critical thinker – spots gaps, challenges assumptions, pushes back against bad ideas, offers best-practices alternatives
· Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office suite), organizational and problem-solving skills
· Self-motivated and able to work with limited guidance
· Apttus CLM Certified
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience with Apttus CPQ/CLM, Oracle Cloud ERP, Eloqua, Salesforce Service Cloud, or FinancialForce a
· Experience with Jira and ServiceNow
· Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
· Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
· Regular sitting for extended periods of time
Enterprise Systems and Processes
Provide best-in-class, cost efficient, compliant, secure, enterprise business solutions as well as end user experience. and process improvement approaches to drive efficiency gains. Our ambition, shared across the CIO Team, is to bring technology and associated business processes to the next level as a key business driver for IQVIA as well as our clients.
This Position is open to 100% WFH
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled