Kelly Services Customer Support Representatives in Overland Park, Kansas
Customer Support Representatives (bilingual) - Overland Park, KS
* Potential to hire*
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for six Technical Support Representatives for our client, one of the top telecommunications companies, at its location in Overland Park, Kansas.
This is an 8+ month contract with the opportunity to be hired permanently. This role starts in November 2018 and pays $22 per hour.
• Reviews, identifies, and deters fraudulent activity.
• Takes inbound calls and referrals from victims of fraudulent activities.
• Assess the available information via multiple internal and external tools to identify the situation and provide guidance to resolve issue.
• Responsible for complex order processing, troubleshooting and resolving customer order issues, including identifying errors, issues, abnormalities and network related problems.
• Responsible for following the current troubleshooting process for customers (internal and external) reported issues or acting as second level issue resolution.
• Acts as a liaison between other telephone companies and our customers.
• Coordinates order install activities via order platform systems.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have excellent conversational skills in both Spanish and English.
• Experience navigating multiple computer screens and programs while interacting with customers on the phone.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• 1 year experience operating a computer in a Windows-based environment.
• 1 year experience in fraud, customer service or a call center environment.
Term of Assignment:
• 8+ month assignment with the opportunity to go permanent. Tentatively starting November 2018 to June 30th 2019.
• Hours of operation Mon-Fri 9:00AM to 6:00PM CST and Saturday 8:00AM to 5:00PM CST.
• Must be able to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.