HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Endoscopy Nurse PRN in Overland Park, Kansas
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as an Endoscopy Nurse? In the Ambulatory Surgery Division, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At the Ambulatory Surgery Division we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) As an Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the company’s mission and vision by planning, executing, and evaluating the nursing care given to GI patients. You will plan and deliver safe, effective nursing care until the patient is transferred to recovery. You will perform circulating and/or scrub duties for patients.
What you will do in this role:
* You will demonstrate knowledge of GI procedures
* You will oversee instrument and equipment set-up
* You will circulate and coordinate the room during your patient's case
* Facilitate effective and efficient transition between procedures * Utilizes preference cards and update cards when changes are made
_Mid-America Surgery Institute (MASI)_is an accredited surgery center located in Overland Park, Kansas. It is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. Our staff and surgeons are of the highest quality you can find, providing care like family. We offer a state of the art facility and the newest technology in our five operating rooms and three procedure rooms. Performing around 650 cases a month, our specialties include urology, orthopedics, plastics, ENT, gastroenterology, OB/YGN, podiatry, and pain.
Conveniently located near Menorah Medical Center and centralized near the town center, we are proud to a part of the HCA Healthcare organization. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization who invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Endoscopy Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Qualifications for this role: * Nursing Diploma * Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operating room setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center * RN license required or appropriate compact licensure * Valid BCLS Certification upon employment.* *online certification not acceptable. * ACLS as required by facility * CNOR / SGNA certification preferred We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Endoscopy Nurse PRN
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Mid-America Surgery Institute
Requisition ID: 03424-2231