AdventHealth Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Staff Full Time Nights Overland Park in Overland Park, Kansas
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) AdventHealth Care Center Overland Park
This position is located in Overland Park, KS
6501 West 75th Street
Overland Park, KS 66204
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Overland Park
· AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
· The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
· The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
· The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
· Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
What You Will Need:
· · Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
· · Must be 18 years of age or older
The LPN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the LPN will work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently delivered to all residents.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.