Kelly Services Loan Processor in Overland Park, Kansas
Our client, an Irish-domiciled global multinational risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory company, is currently seeking a Loan Processor for a 6 month contract with the opportunity to be extended. The position is located in Overland Park, KS. The position will start out remote but the contractor should be located in and around the Overland Park area. When they return to the office, the contractor will work out of the Overland Park office.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯ Competitive pay
- Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯ Paid holidays
- Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯ Year-end bonus program
- Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯ Recognition and incentive programs
- Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯ Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay Rate: $ 19. 50 /Hour
• Days: Monday – Friday
• Hours: 8AM – 5PM CST
• Hours per week:40
• Flexible hours: Yes most work 7:30am – 4pm CST
• OT: No
• Weekends: No
• Travel: No
• 10851 Mastin St Overland Park Kansas
• Remote during Covid. Contractor will be required to work from home until office reopens.
Extension/ Possibility for conversion:
• Possibility for extension
Business need for this role:
• 4 contractors needed to work on daily tasks and projects within investor reporting.
Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
• Attention to detail
• Time management skills/ability to work with deadlines
• Manager prefers someone with a finance degree (bachelors/associate or in lieu finance work experience)
• Excel experience
• Understanding basic loan accrual methods
Years of overall experience required:
• 0-2 years
Day to day responsibilities:
• Daily tasks and projects in investor reporting
• Researching past transactions regarding remittances
• Researching in different systems with loan agreements and service agreements
Degrees or certifications required:
• Manager prefers someone with a finance degree or finance experience
*Important information :Ã¢?Â¯ This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.Ã¢?Â¯ If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position email@example.com *
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.