Harbor Healthcare System Marketing/Sales (Hospice) - full time- Overland Park, KS in Overland Park, Kansas
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a part time Marketing and Sales (CEC) position in the Overland Park area.
The Community Education Coordinator is responsible for establishing and maintaining public relations within the service areas. Also, accountable for promoting and relaying information about services provided by the Agency to the surrounding communities.
- Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Experience in clinical, hospice or home health marketing preferred
- Detail oriented - highly organized
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to drive is required
- Clean background, drug screen, and driving record
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- 8:00am - 5:00pm; Monday - Friday
- On-call and weekends may be required
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of Kansas. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: Marketing/Sales (Hospice) - full time- Overland Park, KS
Company: Harbor Hospice
Location: Overland Park, KS