HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Operating Room Clinical Systems Analyst in Overland Park, Kansas
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Operating Room Clinical Systems Analyst today withMenorah Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At MMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * Student Loan Forgiveness * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) The Life of an HCA Nurse
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the MMC family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Surgery Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here! As a Surgery nurse you must be detail oriented, flexible, able to juggle multiple priorities without missing a beat, adept with technical skills, a team player, and must have excellent communication skills. You must also be able to think critically in a fast-paced, challenging environment. There are many surgical sub-specialties for learning, including neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, trauma, pediatrics, oncology, general surgery, urology, ophthalmology, ear/nose/throat, dental, orthopedics, plastic and reconstructive, and transplant surgery.
About this unit: * Team-oriented and fast-paced environment serving a diverse patient population * Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional physician support.
- Under the general direction of the Director or Manager, the OR Clinical Systems Analyst is responsible for assisting Perioperative staff in the optimal use of the computer systems applications.
- This position is the liaison with the Division IT&S Department and ensures the coordination of the integration of O.R. systems with internal and external systems. Responsible for Scheduling procedures in ORM, completing billing/charging as well as maintaining all ORM dictionaries related to OR documentation and billing.
- Performs any other job related duties as requested by the Department Director, Manager or administrative leadership.
- Other responsibilities include Meditech lead, charge reconciliation.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing or Informatics or a minimum of 2 years experience implementing or managing O.R. scheduling/documentation computer skills_preferred_.
- Current RN licensure required. BCLS certification required.
- 5 years of Operating Room experience preferred. Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Surgery RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Operating Room Clinical Systems Analyst
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-67355