HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN 4N Med Surg in Overland Park, Kansas
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator? At Menorah Medical Center you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At MMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
We are offering a $15,000 sign on bonus to an experienced RN that is hired for this opening!!!
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Menorah Medical Center family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Med/Surg nurses are the coordinators of the unit, juggling care for their patients while keeping the entire team on the same page. They have high level critical thinking skills and vast clinical knowledge and are able to stay calm under pressure. On this unit they will spend time encouraging patients to increase their mobility, educate them about new medications and how to live a healthier life style post-surgery and hospitalization and implement strategies to minimize their pain and complications.
About this unit:
Team work!! The culture that surrounds us on 4N Med Surg is not only one of great patient care, but the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
30 bed, private rooms
Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional physician support.
The Culture! Menorah Medical Center has a “10/5” rule. (If someone is within 10 feet of you, acknowledge them. If they are within 5 feet of you, greet them) Menorah Medical Center has a true neighborhood feel.
We are big enough so you can learn something new every day and small enough to get to know everyone around you.
The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center.
The registered nurse in Med/Surg provides care for adult patients between 18-64 years; and geriatric patients 65 and older. There is a possibility to care or pediatric patients intermittently.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing or an active compact license.
- American Heart Association BLS required upon hire.
- Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred. / / Menorah Medical Center, a full-service, acute care 155 bed hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves the community's healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. The hospital has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens. The hospital, near the Overland Park and Leawood city lines, continues to be a leader in cancer care. It was the first to introduce the area's only CyberKnife®. This revolutionary new treatment for destroying harmful tumors does not require surgery or anesthesia, and lets the patient go home immediately after treatment with few, if any, side effects. It is also the only hospital in Johnson County to offer Mammosite®, an advanced technology for breast cancer.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Orthopedic Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN 4N Med Surg
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-72805