HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab in Overland Park, Kansas
$20,000 Sign On Bonus for Experienced Registered Nurses
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Cath Lab RN today with Menorah Medical Center.
At MMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Cath Lab nurses are experts at providing compassionate care and preparing patients undergoing various cardiac procedures such as catheterization and angioplasty. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure.
About this unit:
- Procedures done in the cath lab/hybrid range from but not limited to diagnostic heart caths, interventional heart caths, TAVR, TMVR, watchman and cardiomems.
- The lab also works with vascular surgeons and performs many peripheral procedures.
- Specialized area with high acuity and close collaboration with cardiologists.
- Under the general direction of the Director of Cardiology, the RN coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care as related to the Cardiology Department.
- Administers medications, monitors patient vital signs/EKG, performs continual patient assessment during patient’s stay in the Cardiology Department.
- Documents accurate nursing records and patient data.
- Coordinates patient teaching and post procedure assessment. Performs emergency cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Assists in in-service education.
- Collects and assembles data for data base, outcome analysis and performance improvement.* *
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current state nursing license required; BLS certification required within 6 months of employment , ACLS certification required within 6 months of employment. Excellent interpersonal and team skills required. Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Minimum of one year nursing experience in a cardiology related field required. Previous cardiovascular laboratory or critical care experience preferred.
Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Charge RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-72544