HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN GI Lab in Overland Park, Kansas
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a GI Lab RN today withMenorah Medical Center.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Student Loan Forgiveness * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse We are seeking a Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
GI Lab/ Endoscopy RNs function as essential members of healthcare teams, preparing patients for procedures and helping during those procedures along with screenings. Endoscopy nurses also help treat and diagnose respiratory and gastrointestinal disorders and diseases. * * About this unit: * Our facility has four GI Labs. * Exciting and fast paced; always learning new things. * This unit is positive, growth minded, and adaptable. * Team work!! The culture that surrounds us in the GI Lab is not only one of great patient care, but the feeling of true support by those who work beside you. * We are big enough so you can learn something new every day and small enough to get to know everyone around you.
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse formulates the nursing patient plan of care, provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient and in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center.
- The Registered Nurse in department 733 provides care for adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
*What Qualifications You Will Need: *
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an AND or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing or an active compact license. American Heart Association BLS and ACLS required 30 days
- No previous experience required other than clinical rotations required as part of the degree completion. Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred. Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN GI Lab
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-67740