HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN Oncology in Overland Park, Kansas
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Oncology RN today withMenorah Medical Center.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
_WE ARE OFFERING A $15,000 SIGN ON BONUS TO AN EXPERIENCED RN FOR THIS FOR THIS POSITION!!!_ * Student Loan Repayment Program * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse Oncology nurses are experts at providing compassionate care and support to patients that have cancer. They monitor patients after surgery, administer chemotherapy, and help patients to access resources needed to ease their journey.
About this unit: * We take care of complex oncology patients in a supportive environment that fosters teamwork. * Patient Population is often recurring, which in turn we build relationships with them and their families. * Great leadership and support. Responsibilities:
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Clinical Nurse Manager.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center.
The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Kansas Board of Nursing.
- BLS Required. Chemo Biotherapy certification preferred
- Certified Oncology Nurse (OCN) required within 2 years of employment
- 3 years of Oncology Experience preferred Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Oncology RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN Oncology
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-73522