HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Rehabilitation in Overland Park, Kansas
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Rehabilitation RN today withMenorah Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At MMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) The Life of an HCA Nurse
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Rehabilitation RN like you to be a part of our team.
Rehabilitation nurses help patients who have long-term physical disabilities or chronic illnesses and assist them with any personal limitations which might result from these disabilities. These nurses work with patients and families to create a personally tailored recovery plan. Rehabilitation nurses also help patients to set both long and short-term goals. As a rehabilitation nurse, your primary objective is to help your patients gain back their health and independence to the best of their ability. * * * * About this unit:
- 11 bed inpatient acute rehab unit.
- The culture is very positive and team oriented with a strong leadership team.
- The average length of stay is 10-14 days so you get to build a relationship with the patient and see their progression.
- * Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
Must hold a current license from the Kansas of Nursing. American Heart Association BLS required upon hire.
- No previous experience required other than clinical rotations required as part of the degree completion. Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred. Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care preferred.
Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Rehabilitation
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-66207