HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Surgical Specialty Unit in Overland Park, Kansas
Do you have the career opportunities as a PRN Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinMenorah Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At MMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
o Student Loan Repayment
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o Paid Personal Leave
o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Registered Nurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Our Surgical Specialty Unit nurses care for the Colorectal and Bariatric surgery populations.
About this unit:
- 20 bed unit with low to medium acuity patients.
- Leadership team very involved in helping nurses grow professionally.
- Great team of surgeons who provide continuous education.
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center.
The Registered Nurse provides care for the adolescent patient 12-16 years of age, adult patients between 17 to 60 years; and geriatric patients 60 years and older.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Kansas of Nursing. American Heart Association BLS required upon hire.
- No previous experience required other than clinical rotations required as part of the degree completion. Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred. Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care preferred.
Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our SSU RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Surgical Specialty Unit
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-68451