IQVIA Senior Clinical Research Associate in Overland Park, Kansas
• Perform site monitoring visits (selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits) in accordance with contracted scope of work and regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
• Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
• Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
• Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
• Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
• Ensure copies/originals (as required) site documents are available for filing in the Trial Master File (TMF) and verify that the Investigator's Site File (ISF) is maintained in accordance with GCP / ICH and local regulatory requirements.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
• Act as a mentor for clinical staff including conducting co-monitoring and training visits.
• Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
• If applicable, may be accountable for supporting development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis.
• If applicable, may be accountable for site financial management according to executed clinical trial agreement and retrieve invoices according to local requirement.
• Bachelor's Degree Degree in scientific discipline or health care preferred. Req
• Requires at least 3 years of year of on-site monitoring experience.
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
• In depth knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
• Strong therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training.
• Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer and iPhone and iPad (where applicable).
• Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
• Organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Effective time and financial management skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.