IQVIA Sr Service Desk Techn in Overland Park, Kansas
Provides first-line support to company employees to resolve computer software, hardware and networking problems. Installs, configures, customizes, troubleshoot, upgrades, integrates and maintains software workstations, software applications, printers, wireless devices, hand-held devices, network configuration and firewalls for end-users.
•Provide first Level Second level of support and convey resolution to customer issues
• Accurate escalation of unresolved queries to the next level of support team
• Track, Route and redirect Problems to correct resources
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to deal with users through Calls, Chats and Emai
• Good typing speed (minimum 40 WPM and 98% accuracy)
• Good knowledge about Operating Systems, ISP, Hardware, Networking and Outlook
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal and customer care skill
• Flexible in working 24/7 environment
• Associate's Degree Pref
• 2-4 years of working experience within the Information Technology field Pref
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled