Lakemary Center, Inc. Program Therapist - Paola, KS in Paola, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12457385
\$500 Sign on Bonus
Lakemary is looking for a Program Therapist for our Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility. This position will work with children with developmental disabilities and co-occurring psychiatric diagnoses, in a residential environment, as well as children and adults in an outpatient therapy setting. This role functions under general supervision of a Clinical Director.
Program Therapist Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the clinical team in several areas
- Managing a caseload
- Providing individual, family and group therapy
- Writing treatment plans
- Completing functional behavior assessments and related behavior intervention plans.
- Provide crisis intervention and complete timely documentation
An ideal candidate for this position has:
- Ability to:
- Communicate with persons served who have a variation in disabilities.
- Maintain satisfactory attendance at work site.
- Be flexible and work in different treatment situations to accommodate the disabilities of the person served and treatment service needs.
- Establish and maintain therapeutic relationships with persons served and work effectively as a professional in a treatment team effort.
- Maintain confidentiality of persons served.