Lakemary Center, Inc. Team Lead Evenings (House 306) - Paola, KS in Paola, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/jobs/12457417
Are you driven by a passion to lead and help others? Are you someone who maintain strong relationships, while building rapport with individuals served?
If yes, Lakemary is looking for a Team Lead for our Adults Residential Program. In this role you will support adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a group home setting primarily during evening hours. This is a supervisory role functioning under general supervision of an Assistant Coordinator and Coordinator.
Evening Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Provide employees with direction and staff development.
- Resolves problems effectively between themselves and individuals served.
- Manage and/or provide direction to employees and individuals served during crisis management.
- Accountable for the overall operation of the assigned unit.
- Developing individualized programs as it relates to the specific overarching program.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating activities for employees and individuals served.
- Respond to requests and inquiries from others as appropriate and ensure that all documentation is completed by the end of the shift.
An ideal candidate for this position has:
- Ability to communicate changes clearly to employees as they arise.
- Ability to utilize time management skills.
- Ability to interpret, apply and explain applicable rules and regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of employees and individuals served.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Address program challenges as they arise and knowing when to involve the Coordinator.