Equity Bank Electronic Services Specialist in Pittsburg, Kansas
This job was posted by https://www.kansasworks.com : For more information, please see: https://www.kansasworks.com/ada/r/jobs/11459568
Position Opening: Electronic Services Specialist
Department: Deposit Operations
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Salary: FT Hourly
Summary: Electronic Services Specialist is primarily responsible for assignments relating to ACH processing, Reg E dispute processing, Wire Transfers and Online Banking support. The Electronic Services Specialist delivers exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers and provides support for a variety of complex customer/department requests and issues daily.
Responsibilities and Expectations
1. Participates in the daily workflow related to ACH processing, including new enrollments and handling of transmission files, rejects, and Reg E dispute monitoring.
2. Proactively anticipates cash volume trends and orders currency for branches to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
3. Processes incoming and outgoing wire transfers initiated by both customers and branches within set deadlines
4. Supports business customer satisfaction by processing incoming payments through lockbox.
5. Provides prompt and accurate service to bank personnel with requests, inquires and problems concerning electronic payment services provided by the bank.
6. Follows bank regulations, policies and procedures and represent the bank in a courteous and professional manner.
7. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Required Skills & Education
+ High School required; Bachelor’s preferred
+ Minimum 2 or more years of previous work experience in a financial institution or related industry
+ Knowledge of Electronic Banking Services
+ Professional self-starter who can work independently - yet demonstrates teamwork in facilitating workflow
+ Understands how to prioritize effectively and remains both focused and organized when faced with the pressure of continuous deadlines and requests
+ An excellent communicator who has above average written and verbal communication skills; a person who pays continuous, high-level attention to detail and always presents a professional, business-like manner
+ Must have strong proficiency in various PC applications, including MS Office Suite
+ Experience with ACH payments and Reg E disputes
+ Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) certification a plus
+ Attention to detail with ability to self-motivate and prioritize tasks
+ Ability to learn and comprehend new system processes
+ Team player
+ Reliability, flexibility, professional etiquette and sound judgment are important
+ Familiarity with state and federal banking regulations
+ Problem solving, logic and basic mathematical computation skills.
The above statements are intended to generally describe the nature and level of work to be performed by most people assigned to this job. It is not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
This position requires standing, walking, bending, and squatting on a regular basis. May require the ability to stoop, kneel, crouch or reach with hands and arms. Requires the ability to carry, lift, move or push up to 25 pounds on an occasional basis. Must be able to talk and listen to others.
This position regularly works in an office setting. Most of the job duties require the employee to be working with computers and electronic media on a regular basis.
Equity Bank is an equal opportunity employer and will not make employment decisions based on an applicant’s race or skin color, national origin or ethnicity, religious beliefs, age, sex, physical or mental ability.